Set amongst the beautiful Stoney Creek Village this two bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, single carport is a jewel. Located in a quiet street it offers two good sized bedrooms, spacious kitchen and separate lounge and dining areas.
The front entrance is warm and welcoming and the open plan living design is light and bright with raked ceilings, air-conditioning, hybrid timber flooring, ceiling fans and LED downlights.
The well-designed kitchen in centrally located and has an island bench, abundance of storage and counter space, quality appliances including dishwasher, rangehood, electric oven and gas cooktop.
The home offers two good sized bedrooms with carpet, built-in robes and ceiling fans. There is a main bathroom, additional extra toilet off the internal laundry, security screen on front and rear door and a single carport.
Enjoy the lovely outdoor deck that flows out from the lounge area with wind down blinds, it’s the perfect space to relax, unwind or entertain friends and family.
• Two good sized bedrooms with built-in robe
• Main bathroom
• Extra toilet located off the internal laundry
• Modern kitchen with island bench
• Dishwasher, electric oven and gas cooktop
• Open plan living with raked ceilings
• Internal laundry
• Security screen on front and rear doors
• Outdoor rear deck with wind down blinds
• Single carport
• Curtains and blinds included
• Fridge and washing optional
• Pet friendly community.
Life at Stoney Creek presents an opportunity to live an uncompromised and relaxed lifestyle. Enjoy access to a clubhouse, pool, gym, BBQ area and social calendar of activities. Plus, benefit from easy access to major retail, medical facilities and the M7.
Ingenia Lifestyle Stoney Creek is a land lease community operating under a simple financial model, where you own the home outright and enter a long-term lease on the land.
• No stamp duty
• No council rates
• No exit fees or deferred management fees
• Keep 100% of any capital gains
Always feel connected, whether you are visiting family, going on a holiday or running errands Stoney Creek offers both convenience and connection to shopping, cafes, medical facilities, club/pubs and restaurants. Perfectly situated close to public transport as well as the M4 and M7, no matter the destination the journey will be a breeze.
• Shopping Precinct – 5 minutes
• RSL –18 minutes
• Hospitals – 16 and 23 minutes
• Bus Stop next to community entry
• Riverstone Station – 10 minutes
• Parramatta CBD – 25 minutes
• Penrith CBD – 25 minutes
Maximise your lifestyle as part of a vibrant and active community. Say hello to living on your terms with like-minded people at the same stage of life.
• Social calendar of activities
• Clubhouse and community shed: library, billiard table, lounge and alfresco
• Enclosed dog park
• Indoor and outdoor pool
• Pet friendly