CCIA award finalists announced
We’re excited to announce the finalists of the 2019 CCIA Awards for Excellence have been announced with Ingenia placing as finalists in the following categories:
• Community of The Year – Latitude One by Ingenia Lifestyle
• Community of The Year – Ingenia Lifestyle The Grange
• Community Engagement – Plantations by Ingenia Lifestyle
• Employee of The Year – Misty Lovis Ingenia Lifestyle The Grange
• Employee of The Year – Holiday Park; Alison Evans Ingenia Holidays South West Rocks
• Employee of The Year – Holiday Park; Tess Clark Ingenia Holidays Broulee
• Employee of The Year – Holiday Park; Leah Tonks Ingenia Holidays One Mile Beach
• Employee of The Year – Holiday Park; Krystal Bourke Ingenia Holidays Lake Conjola
• Young Achiever – Sarah Murcia Ingenia
• Young Achiever – Christopher Stokoe Ingenia
• Holiday Park of the Year Award (Less than 100 sites)
• Ingenia Holidays Bonny Hills
• Holiday Park of the Year Award (More than 100 sites)
• Ingenia Holidays Soldiers Point
• Ingenia Holidays South West Rocks
• Holiday Park Innovation
• Ingenia Holidays One Mile Beach
COO, Nikki Fisher, said Ingenia is unbelievably proud so many assets and team members made it through to the finals.
“From an asset, team and individual level it shows the amazing work our team is doing every day to create community.
“Congratulations and a huge thank you to our staff, residents and guests for their continued hard work, commitment, effort and passion to the industry.
“Also a big thank you to Christopher Stokoe, Amanda Russell, Donna Byrne, Andrae Pilcher, Claire Thrift and Camille Jensen who worked tirelessly to put together the awards submissions,” Nikki said.
The CCIA (Caravan and Camping Industry Association NSW and Land Lease Living NSW) awards acknowledge and recognise land lease communities and holiday and tourism parks who demonstrate excellence and best practice in customer service, product offerings, innovation and community engagement.
The 2019 winners will be announced in November. Best wishes and good luck to all our parks, communities and team members!