Embrace resort-style community living in the Mapleton. This brand new 2 bedroom plus study home located within Ingenia Lifestyle Nature's Edge is a spacious and light-filled home designed with you in mind.
The Mapleton home design features two bedrooms plus a third multipurpose room that could be utilised as a study or media room. The open plan living, kitchen and dining area features a skylight and raked ceiling, creating a sense of light and space. This home includes an alfresco area for entertaining friends and family.
• 2 spacious bedrooms, plus multipurpose room
• Air conditioning to living area and master bedroom
• Modern kitchen with brand new appliances
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Master bedroom includes an ensuite and WIR
• Double remote-controlled garage
• Internal laundry and linen storage
• Spacious alfresco entertaining area
• Pet friendly community
• No exit fees or stamp duty
Ingenia Lifestyle Nature's Edge is an over 50s community located on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, just an hour north of Brisbane. One of Australia's most sought-after retirement lifestyle locations, the region offers an abundance of sunny days, world-class beaches, national parks, winding rivers and a stunning hinterland.
Positioned at the foothills of Buderim rainforest at Forest Glen, the community is ideally positioned to take advantage of the laid-back Sunshine Coast lifestyle. Located within 5-10 minutes of shopping precincts, medical services, allied health providers, a popular local tavern and just minutes from the M1 highway, at Nature's Edge you can fill your days with as little or as much as you wish.
• State-of-the-art leisure centre with a second luxury clubhouse coming soon
• Tennis court
• Lawn bowling green
• Heated indoor swimming pool and spa
• Craft room
• Massage and beauty salon
• BBQ terrace
• Caravan storage
• Onsite management
• Access to our Activate health and wellbeing program
• Exclusive Ingenia Gold Card discounts
• Access to Ingenia Connect
Community living has never been easier. Whether you are looking at your downsizing options, or just looking to form friendships and find new hobbies during retirement, the community at Nature's Edge will welcome you with open arms. With limited homes available in the final stage, now is the time to secure your new home and lifestyle.