169/25 Owen Creek Road
Located within our Ingenia Lifestyle Nature’s Edge over 50s community is this beautiful established home. The community is surrounded by lush rainforest and nestled in the Buderim foothills of the Sunshine Coast.
This spacious home is beautifully presented and features high ceilings and celestial windows to allow plenty of natural light to fill the space plus a split system air-conditioner. The open plan living area flows to a private undercover alfresco with both ceiling fan and heater, perfect for entertaining all year round.
There are two bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fan, the master bedroom featuring an ensuite, air-conditioning and direct access to the alfresco area. The multimedia room has plenty of storage, there is a main bathroom, internal laundry with direct access to a courtyard and 1.5 car garage with remote control door.
The modern U-shaped kitchen is complete with stone benchtops with waterfall end and feature pendant lighting, plenty of cupboard and counter space, quality appliances including dishwasher, built-in microwave, electric oven and cooktop.
Whether relaxing or entertaining you will enjoy this modern home with tranquil surrounds.
The home Features:
• Two bedrooms with built-in robe
• Master with ensuite and air-conditioning
• Multipurpose room with plenty of storage
• Main bathroom
• Open plan living with plenty of natural light
• Kitchen with stone benchtops and waterfall end
• Quality appliances – microwave, dishwasher electric oven and cooktop
• Ceiling fans and LED downlights throughout
• Internal laundry
• Outdoor alfresco area
• Low maintenance gardens
• 1.5 car garage with remote control door
• Pay no entry or exit fees, stamp duty, or council rates!
At Ingenia Lifestyle Nature’s Edge, there is a thriving, vibrant social community where the atmosphere is always friendly. It’s a place where people care about each other and special friendships are made.
A full and diverse calendar of activities organised by the energetic social committee enriches the lives of residents. There’s Friday night happy hour, community dinners, cinema screenings, mahjong and yoga, to name a few.
The award-winning Leisure Centre precinct is at the heart of the community. With its contemporary design and bespoke finishes, it is designed to support social and active lifestyles.
Leisure Centre features:
• 20m indoor heated magnesium swimming pool and spa
• Tennis court and pickle ball court
• True roll synthetic bowling green
• Bocce court
• State-of-the-art cinema
• Bar and alfresco dining
• Teppanyaki BBQ
• Gymnasium and sauna
• Billiards, library and lounge
• Arts and crafts centre
• Massage and beauty centre
Community living has never been easier. Whether you are looking at your downsizing options, or just looking to form friendships and find new hobbies, the community at Nature’s Edge will welcome you with open arms.
Contact our friendly team today and discover how you can start your new lifestyle at Nature’s Edge