2/27 Oakland Way
Offers Over $410,000
Enjoy resort-style living in this lovely two bedroom established home, located within our Over 55s Ingenia Lifestyle Millers Glen, in the heart of the Scenic Rim.
With the privacy and serenity of Millers Glen this home is move in ready and is located at the end of the street with only one direct neighbour and only a stone’s throw away from the soon to be opened community facilities.
The open plan living design allows plenty of natural light to fill the space and is complete with ceiling fan, downlights and air-conditioning. This area flows to a large tiled and screened alfresco space where you can entertain family and friends.
The modern kitchen is centrally located and offers stone benchtops, plenty of storage and counter space, tiled splashback, dishwasher, electric oven and cooktop plus a lovely timber top island bench.
Offering two bedrooms with built-in robe and ceiling fan, two bathrooms, combined laundry, security door and windows and single remote control garage.
Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee on your back deck, with pull down blinds for protection from all types of weather, and your new community lifestyle living.
• Two bedrooms with built-in robe and ceiling fan
• Two bathrooms
• Kitchen with stone benchtops and timber top island bench
• Open plan living
• Electric oven and cooktop
• Combined laundry
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Undercover back deck with blinds
• Single remote garage
• Pet friendly
• Pay no exit fees, DMF, stamp duty or council rates!
Millers Glen is located in the rustic yet tranquil Beaudesert, Scenic Rim. A special part of South East Queensland with historical significance and a vibrant future. It’s a part of the world where the natural environment is as much a part of the community as the residents themselves.
With its outstanding facilities, and proximity to endless opportunities for exploration, Millers Glen celebrates beauty inside and out.
With a strong sense of place, Millers Glen has a deep-rooted connection with Beaudesert and its surrounds, with its history, its stories, its people and its landscapes.
Imagine your next catch up with friends or reunion with family at one of the many iconic pubs, cafes or picturesque wineries.
The community will grow to a natural place to explore both in and outside:
• Proposed new community facilities (including a magnesium pool, spa, library, gym, craft room, garden patch, BBQ facilities and a kitchen / bar)
• Community events with like-minded people
• Take a walk in nature with many iconic National Parks at your doorstep
• And enjoy tasting your surrounds at rustic local café, bars and restaurants
Pay no exit fees or stamp duty. Any capital gains are yours to keep.