This spacious and well-maintained home is located within our Seachange Toowoomba over 50s community, offering a unique and practical floor plan with dual street frontages.
The light and bright open plan design offers tiled flooring, ceiling fan and ducted air-conditioning throughout. Featuring a modern kitchen with neutral colour palette that compliments the home, boasting an abundance of counter and storage space, breakfast bar, stone benchtops and feature pendant lighting.
Enjoy entertaining with the private alfresco area with the added bonus of a servery window from the kitchen.
There are two great sized bedrooms with the master being a standout feature with a walk in robe, large ensuite and access to the front undercover porch. You will also enjoy the multi-purpose room with feature barn sliding doors, great for a study or separate sitting area.
This home has even more to offer with a front courtyard, spacious yard with your own rainwater tank and raised garden beds.
• King size master bedroom with front porch
• Walk in robe and ensuite with double vanities
• Second bedroom with built in robe
• Multipurpose room with sliding barn doors
• Guest bathroom
• Kitchen features stone bench tops & integrated dishwasher
• Multifunction oven, ceramic cooktop, and built-in microwave
• 2.7m ceilings throughout with light filled open plan living and dining
• Zone controlled ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Undercover Private Alfresco
• Internal Laundry
• Large Single Remote Garage
• Pet friendly fenced yard
Located within Seachange Toowoomba, a boutique community for active over 50s ideally located only 4km from the heart of the Toowoomba CBD. With an elevated northerly aspect and expansive outlook across open green parkland, Seachange Toowoomba has been master planned to provide an un-paralleled lifestyle. 5-star facilities are at the heart of the resort, with two separate Country Club precincts providing a multitude of amenities where people can explore life passions and nourish their mind, body and soul.
From the moment you drive through the securely gated entry the signature quality and craftsmanship that Seachange is known for is evident. Wide leafy boulevards provide the perfect setting for our luxuriously appointed homes, which enable you to downsize without compromise.
Resort facilities include:
• Residents lounge, with library, billiard table
• Heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools
• Tennis Court
• BBQ and entertaining areas
• Wellness centre with yoga and Pilates studio, gymnasium and steam room
• Bowling Green
• Craft room
• Community Garden
• Dining hall with dance floor and stage
• Bar and lounge with built in fireplace
• Meeting room