This immaculately presented established home is situated in a sought after location within our over 55s Ingenia Lifestyle Stoney Creek community, only two years old and move in ready.
The open plan living design is warm and welcoming with raked ceilings, air-conditioning and loads of natural light.
The modern kitchen has been designed with a well-placed window to allow more natural light to fill the space and has an abundance of storage and counter space, quality appliances including dishwasher, wall oven and gas cooktop.
The home offers two good sized bedrooms with carpet and built-in robes plus ceiling fan in the master. There is a spacious main bathroom with an extra toilet located in the laundry and a single carport out front.
Choose to relax on the front verandah or rear sundeck, both overlooking beautifully manicured lawns.
• Two good sized bedrooms with built-in robe
• Main bathroom
• Extra toilet located in the laundry
• Modern kitchen
• Dishwasher, wall oven and gas cooktop
• Open plan living with raked ceilings
• Undercover front verandah
• Rear sundeck
• Single carport
• Internal laundry
• Pet friendly
Life at Stoney Creek presents an opportunity to live an uncompromised and relaxed lifestyle. Enjoy access to a clubhouse, pool, gym, BBQ area and social calendar of activities. Plus, benefit from easy access to major retail, medical facilities and the M7.
Ingenia Lifestyle Stoney Creek is a land lease community operating under a simple financial model, where you own the home outright and enter a long-term lease on the land.
• No stamp duty
• No council rates
• No exit fees or deferred management fees
• Keep 100% of any capital gains
Always feel connected, whether you are visiting family, going on a holiday or running errands Stoney Creek offers both convenience and connection to shopping, cafes, medical facilities, club/pubs and restaurants. Perfectly situated close to public transport as well as the M4 and M7, no matter the destination the journey will be a breeze.
• Shopping Precinct – 5 minutes
• RSL –18 minutes
• Hospitals – 16 and 23 minutes
• Bus Stop next to community entry
• Riverstone Station – 10 minutes
• Parramatta CBD – 25 minutes
• Penrith CBD – 25 minutes
Maximise your lifestyle as part of a vibrant and active community. Say hello to living on your terms with like-minded people at the same stage of life.
• Social calendar of activities
• Clubhouse and community shed: library, billiard table, lounge and alfresco
• Enclosed dog park
• Indoor and outdoor pool
• Pet friendly