Nestled within the much sought after Ingenia Lifestyle Stoney Creek Village is this well presented two bedroom home with separate study, located on a corner block, a must to inspect.
This property has modern design features with an open plan living offering raked ceilings and a large celestial window to allow plenty of natural light to fill the space, air-conditioning and solar.
The galley kitchen in centrally located with an plenty of storage and counter space, quality appliances including dishwasher, rangehood, gas oven and cooktop.
The home offers two bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, master with ensuite. There is a separate study, main bathroom with two-way access plus an additional separate toilet, internal laundry and a single carport with roller door.
There is a private side deck with roll down blinds making this a perfect home for the downsizers who are looking to upgrade their lifestyle.
• Two bedrooms with built-in robe
• Master with ensuite
• Separate Study
• Open plan living with raked ceilings
• Main bathroom with two-way access
• Additional separate toilet
• Modern kitchen
• Dishwasher, gas oven and cooktop
• Internal laundry
• Private side deck
• Single carport with roller door
• Pet friendly community.
Life at Stoney Creek presents an opportunity to live an uncompromised and relaxed lifestyle. Enjoy access to a clubhouse, pool, gym, BBQ area and social calendar of activities. Plus, benefit from easy access to major retail, medical facilities and the M7.
Ingenia Lifestyle Stoney Creek is a land lease community operating under a simple financial model, where you own the home outright and enter a long-term lease on the land.
• No stamp duty
• No council rates
• No exit fees or deferred management fees
• Keep 100% of any capital gains
Always feel connected, whether you are visiting family, going on a holiday or running errands Stoney Creek offers both convenience and connection to shopping, cafes, medical facilities, club/pubs and restaurants. Perfectly situated close to public transport as well as the M4 and M7, no matter the destination the journey will be a breeze.
• Shopping Precinct – 5 minutes
• RSL –18 minutes
• Hospitals – 16 and 23 minutes
• Bus Stop next to community entry
• Riverstone Station – 10 minutes
• Parramatta CBD – 25 minutes
• Penrith CBD – 25 minutes
Maximise your lifestyle as part of a vibrant and active community. Say hello to living on your terms with like-minded people at the same stage of life.
• Social calendar of activities
• Clubhouse and community shed: library, billiard table, lounge and alfresco
• Enclosed dog park
• Indoor and outdoor pool
• Pet friendly